Intensive Dutch Courses
Some of the advantages of an intensive course with TaalBoost are:
- You will boost your Dutch for a whole level in just one week (30 lesson hours).
- You will start using Dutch from the first lesson and will immediatelly notice progress.
- You will have lessons not with one, but two committed Dutch language teachers, so you can get used to hearing and understanding different pronunciations and benefit from two complementing teaching approaches.
- You will work in small groups, so the lessons are dynamic and fun, and there is plenty of space for individual feedback.
The intensive courses take place one time per month during 6 days, Monday to Friday 09:00-14:30 and Saturday 10:00-15:30 (6 days of 5 lesson hours each - in total 30 lesson hours)
Marnixstraat 80, 1015 VX Amsterdam
How you learn
Since communication is the main goal, you will work in pairs or groups to practise speaking and listening through various engaging and fun exercises. After each lesson, the teacher will share the material you should prepare for the following lesson. Home study of approx. 3-5 hours per day is essential in order to achieve the planned level at the end of the course.
LEVEL 1 No formal requirements. This is a course for true beginners or individuals with very little to no contact with the Dutch language.
LEVEL 2 To have completed LEVEL 1 or a knowledge of Dutch at the CEFR A1 level. In case of the latter, we will contact you to schedule an intake after you register for the course.
Contact! 1 tekstboek is used for both courses. The textbook is not included in the course fee. Should be ordered in a timely fashion before the course starts.
The course fee includes:
- 30 hours of relevant, informative and engaging Dutch language lessons;
- additional materials administered during the lessons;
- a graded written test at the last lesson;
- a certificate of attendance;
- a TaalBoost goodie bag and;
- coffee/tea and cookies during the breaks.
The course fee does not include:
- the course book of € 38,50. The same course book is used for Level 1 and Level 2.
Sign up today through the online form below and join us for the intensive beginners’ Dutch language courses in Amsterdam!
Would you rather attend a Dutch language course in the in the evening or on Saturday? Be sure to check out the other course options here.
Register for the intensive course
Evening L1 July 16
Evening L2 July 16
Evening L3 July 17
Evening L4 July 17
Intensive L1 July 2
Intensive L2 July 16
Saturday L1 Sept 8
Saturday L2 Sept 8